Some 60 years ago Russia’s Nikita Khrushchev delivered a speech to the UN including a prediction for America. TV coverage showed him banging his shoe on the podium. At the time, the word ‘communism’ was feared throughout our nation. Here is food for thought if it does not make us choke!
Do you remember September 29, 1959? THIS WAS HIS ENTIRE QUOTE:
“Your children’s children will live under communism, You Americans are so gullible. No, you won’t accept communism outright; but we will keep feeding you small doses of socialism until you will finally wake up & find you already have Communism. We will not have to fight you; We will so weaken your economy, until you will fall like overripe fruit into our hands.” The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those willing to work & give to those who would not.”
Remember, socialism leads to Communism. So, how do you create a Socialistic State? There are 8 levels of control:
1) Healthcare – Control healthcare, you control the people.
2) Poverty – Increase the poverty level as high as possible. Poor people are easier to control & will not fight back if you provide everything for them.
3) Debt – Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes which produces more poverty.
4) Gun Control – Remove their ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.
5) Welfare – Take control of every aspect (food, housing, income) of their lives. That makes them fully dependent on the government.
6) Education – Control what people read & listen to & control what children learn in school.
7) Religion – Remove belief in God from the Government & schools because the people need to believe in ONLY the government knowing what is best for the people.
😎 Class Warfare Divides people into wealthy & poor. Eliminate middle class. This causes more discontent & will be easier to tax the wealthy with support of the poor.
Sound familiar? It’s the Left’s (aka Democrat Party agenda!!!